site logo

American International School Of Jeddah

American International School Of Jeddah

School Summary: American International School Of Jeddah is a private school based in Jeddah. American International School Of Jeddah is a boys & girls school. In terms of fees, American International School Of Jeddah is considered very expensive compared to average school fees in Saudi Arabia. American Curriculm is the main curriculm taught in American International School Of Jeddah

School Name (in Arabic): Not available

Address: Members Only

Vision:AISJ is a private, college-preparatory English language day school for students three years of age through twelfth grade. As of September 2012 the student body consists of over 1,000 students from 45 countries with 87 students in this year’s senior class. AISJ has a highly qualified staff of educators. It recruits approximately 55.44% from the United States. The remaining 44.56% from 13 different nations. Educational levels of the faculty include: 43% with a Bachelors degree and 57% with a Masters Degree. Faculty members continually keep abreast of current pedagogical trends by participating in the Near East/South Asia Council of overseas schools (NESA) conferences, seminars, and con- tinuing education courses. Additionally, staff development opportunities are sponsored by the Office of Overseas Schools in conjunction with the United States Department of Education.

Location Map: